Saturday, May 7, 2011

A story I wanted to scream to the world just a short time ago.
But now a story I want to forget.
Yet, the nightmares still happen.
Yes, a hostile work environment can have lasting effects.
A package came in the mail today.
Proofs from a book I worked on as the managerial editor.
Professional obligation is to look at what's inside.
But the part of me that wants to say f** you, wants to forget the mail ever came.

No, I haven't told the story yet in this forum.
It took so long to heal and I'm still healing.
I have a hard time accepting praise or compliments
The telling me I am wrong and have no side to my story is what I fear will come later.
And I run like mad when anyone is trying to preach in the streets.
All I want to say right now to my old work, is f** you.
You ruined my life for too long.
I am me.
You stole my life for too long.
But I found myself again.
F** you!

No comments:

Post a Comment